- Change It Yourself (CIY) : a unique Social & Environmental Impact Competition for students from primary school to university designed by the NOISE
- CITIZEN ACT : Famous Corportate Social Responsibility (CSR) contest for university, business and engineer students organized by Société Générale, including training and mentoring by experts
- SFR Jeunes Talents : a French competition for social entrepreneurs to win a one year high-quality coaching to accelerate their project. A branch of the competition is dedicated to Clean Techs.
- SIFE World Cup : An international competition between SIFE teams from around the world coming together to present their sustainable impact project to a prestigious group of international business leaders
- Dream It Do it : a social entrepreneurship competition for students from 14 to 22 years old designed by Ashoka France to help young change makers’ projects watch the video here