The NOISE has been co-creating events from early 2011, here are some of them :
The Social Innovation Day
We created from scratch a full day dedicated to students from the “Innovation Master specialization” in April 2011 with :
- a global overview of Social Innovation by Amandine Barthelemy and Romain Stiline
- two MakeSense Hold Ups to solve the challenges of two social entrepreneurs from ESCP Eurpope : Leaf Supply and Women’s WorldWide Web
- a specific class on Social Business strategies by Olivier Verger-Lisicki from IMS-Entreprendre
- an Alter Eco chocolate tasting by Laurent Muratet with a presentation of Fair Trade global issues
- a presentation of Danone’s SRE and Social Business projects by Natacha Le Bescond
The Social Workshop
In May we participated in the Social Workshop, a wonderful all day event where students from different backgrounds worked in small teams to imagine start ups solving a specific issue. This time we worked on “How to enhance employability among suburds youngsters” ?
The MakeSense Hold Up Day
In June we co-organized a full Hold Up Day by MakeSense and worked to solve the challenges of 8 great social entrepreneurs !
The Ashoka Changemakers Week
In June again, we participated in the Ashoka Changemakers Week including a 3 day workshop on the HEC campus gathering all the Fellows Ashoka has supported since 1981 ! With MakeSense we took care of the social media coverage through Facebook, Twitter and a blog dedicated to the event.
The Star Trekk conference
To support the Star Trekk association from ESCP Europe, we co-organized an original conference where the speakers had to listen to the public through 5 round tables such as “How not to make just another Social World Tour ?”…